I searched the internet for deck plans for the BF ferry but nowhere seems to have made deck plans in any of her previous charters or owners and BF does not have one on the .co.uk site. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

22 hours ago, JohnMustow said:

I searched the internet for deck plans for the BF ferry but nowhere seems to have made deck plans in any of her previous charters or owners and BF does not have one on the .co.uk site. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Did not notice auto correct changed KERRY to ferry.  Any one found deck plans please?

I don't believe there are any deck plans, Brittany Ferries won't produce a ship guide for her.
There is a short video from Adria Ferries, although it doesn't give you an idea of what is on each deck.

• 2 months later...
On 16/05/2020 at 13:07, JohnMustow said:

Certainly, try BF Ireland:

https://www.brittany-ferries.ie/ships/economie/kerry

pdf link for the ship guide is in the usual place on the right.

Has anyone traveled in 6111 or 6108? They look mahooosive... bit like those few on Etretat which you could hold a small party conference in :)