Travel to spain with pets

What I read is there should be no problems with pets,you do spend most of the time in the cabins in the first place and there is only need to go is to exercise the dog.have a good trip and enjoy.stay safe

• Thanks 1

One thing that has changed is the extended check in time, plus on Caen route last week ships were leaving later than expected so the time in the queue in the hot sun was very long and uncomfortable. I was glad I had not taken a dog with us as it would have been very dangerous in that heat. 

1 hour ago, DucdeNormandie said:

One thing that has changed is the extended check in time, plus on Caen route last week ships were leaving later than expected so the time in the queue in the hot sun was very long and uncomfortable. I was glad I had not taken a dog with us as it would have been very dangerous in that heat. 

That was always my worry when I used to do pet transport,sitting in the port at bilbao/ Santander with 4 dogs in cages.for some reason with loading a lot of the times pets were just about the last one on board.yes you can let your engine run for the air con,but in 40c it does not take long to start overheating.just think of the poor animals in  back of Luton vans etc with no air con .with owners thinking there pets were getting looked after.stay safe all of you