News threads can only be replied to, not created.

BF Refit Season 2020-21

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Images of MN Pelican in Ferrol. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/edouard-leveau-7b1aba65_it-is-a-way-better-without-clouds-and-with-activity-6763096676988198912-jqhw/?fbclid=IwAR0F_tx_FdZhYVi8ritJ1

Connemara in dry dock, thanks to Astilleros de Santander S.A.U. for the first photo and Viktors Trosins for the other two.

I’ve only just realised that Normandie has taken up residence in Cherbourg rather than heading for either Gdańsk or Santander for her lay up. Here are a few photos taken while delivering some much nee

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TonyMWeaver said:

Cap Finistere is on the schedule to depart the linkspan in Le Havre at 22:20 this evening and it looks like she will dock astern of Normandie Express.

NEX currently showing as facing away from Bretagne, so assuming this means in the space ahead of (to the west) of NEX, then that will be the spot occupied by Armorique until she vacated it a couple of weeks ago.

10 minutes ago, Gareth said:

NEX currently showing as facing away from Bretagne, so assuming this means in the space ahead of (to the west) of NEX, then that will be the spot occupied by Armorique until she vacated it a couple of weeks ago.

I couldn't really tell on Vessel Finder, just a green dot and no ship shape. I do know they turn her often. If the schedule is correct, Cap Finistere should dock between Normandie Express & Grande Nigeria but she will be along there somewhere. That is Terminal De L'Europe.

Edited by TonyMWeaver
  • Andy unpinned this topic