Pont Aven 2 night winter crossings ?

We’ve just booked on the Pont Aven for 3rd December, Portsmouth to Santander, departing Portsmouth at 22.15, arriving Santander 0800 .  All the Pont Aven crossings seem to be almost 34 hours long, ie 2 nights, something we had not noticed until we got the booking confirmation just now. Nothing on the booking confirmation to say that we are entitled to have 2 Club Voyage breakfast allowances which has always been stated on the 30 hour Cap F. Sunday sailing or that it is a 2 nighter.

Is there a mistake or what ? I thought the engine problem had been sorted ?

She’s spending a few months operating Galicia’s timetable before Galicia arrives.  Once that happens she’ll be off back to her original and new home of Plymouth, where normal service will be resumed.

As far as Portsmouth is concerned, I’m afraid this is an indication of the future.  With the new Flexers, BF has abandoned its 24 hour offering to Spain.  (But it part lives on for as long as Cap Finistere remains on the route).

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, Grego said:

I suppose the inclusive breakfast and dinner on Galicia will help break up the 30+ hour journey however are they offering this in the winter on CF?

No mention of inclusive dinners on the PA and we didn’t expect them. When we’ve done the 2 nighter winter Sunday sailing on CF however we’ve always had breakfast on the Monday and Tuesday mornings included and that was stated clearly on the booking. The booking we have for PA this coming December includes one breakfast sitting only.

• Like 1
On 23/07/2020 at 21:51, Grego said:

I suppose the inclusive breakfast and dinner on Galicia will help break up the 30+ hour journey however are they offering this in the winter on CF?

The inclusive meals are different to the normal 'member' breakfast arn't they? so you would get 2 on CF as a member maybe, but not the dinner part. That's the way I see it...