Sign in to follow this  
MichaelBF

Migrants found in Plymouth

Wow there’s the full range of Daily Mail / UKIP stereotypical views coming out on this thread.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, neilcvx said:

Wow there’s the full range of Daily Mail / UKIP stereotypical views coming out on this thread.

Guilty as charged!  But what is an acceptable solution?

An 'open door policy?

Ignore the issue?

Send illegal migrants/asylum seekers packing?

I really don't know, but I'm a UK taxpayer and resent monies being invested into these communities.  Sorry!

2 hours ago, neilcvx said:

The sad thing is to consider the sort of state of unjustifiable anxiety which seems to drive many such comments. I can't imagine living with that sort of mindset of fear.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, nottingham said:

Guilty as charged!  But what is an acceptable solution?

An 'open door policy?

Ignore the issue?

Send illegal migrants/asylum seekers packing?

I really don't know, but I'm a UK taxpayer and resent monies being invested into these communities.  Sorry!

Dr who done my colonoscopy at the hospital immigrant , nurse who took my vitals immigrant , family who run my favourite shop in Edinburgh family of immigrants, guy who for free took my sons running club immigrant, my MSP immigrant all tax payers and all would probably like the Home Secretary’s parents be denied entry to this country under the current Westminster government.

11 minutes ago, neilcvx said:

Dr who done my colonoscopy at the hospital immigrant , nurse who took my vitals immigrant , family who run my favourite shop in Edinburgh family of immigrants, guy who for free took my sons running club immigrant, my MSP immigrant all tax payers and all would probably like the Home Secretary’s parents be denied entry to this country under the current Westminster government.

True Neil but they all came to this country legally and obviously had skills that were needed.  I think everybody is happy with some immigration of people with something to offer or genuinely in need of help but we can't take everyone from unknown backgrounds, I just wish that the foreign aid we give helped these people in need of it.

Just now, Solo said:

True Neil but they all came to this country legally and obviously had skills that were needed.  I think everybody is happy with some immigration of people with something to offer or genuinely in need of help but we can't take everyone from unknown backgrounds, I just wish that the foreign aid we give helped these people in need of it.

They most certainly did not all come legally, as for foreign aid the UK causes more harm to a lot of countries that the immigrants come from by selling weapons to most countries that ask allowing the countries to become war zones and proper war zones not a traffic jam on the M25 war zone.

5 minutes ago, neilcvx said:

They most certainly did not all come legally, as for foreign aid the UK causes more harm to a lot of countries that the immigrants come from by selling weapons to most countries that ask allowing the countries to become war zones and proper war zones not a traffic jam on the M25 war zone.

There are no morals when it comes to weapons, if we don't sell them somebody else will, it's all about the money.  Is it best that we sell them and hopefully have some influence?  i don't know.

5 minutes ago, Solo said:

There are no morals when it comes to weapons, if we don't sell them somebody else will, it's all about the money.  Is it best that we sell them and hopefully have some influence?  i don't know.

Personally speaking I would rather not be an accessory to mass murder but hey that’s just me.