Would you still go away if stayed home 2 weeks?

On 24/08/2020 at 18:16,  cvabishop said: 

The 50 pack of Optipro disposable masks I bought on Amazon are marked 11R Surgical. They cost no more than the flimsier ones on sale. Are they any good Jonno?

They are very good, Three medical suppliers we use ( I say we, I'm just the driver!) for the private work have Optipro in stock, I think they're a Canadian manufacturer and also produce sterile wipes, respirators etc etc. They're well regarded.

Inspired by the previous conversations shown above, I've bought myself a box of these. Swiftly delivered to Brittany by Amazon via La Poste.

The pack they come in bears 3 addresses, Leeds, Germany, and manufactured in China.                  The packing note doesn't quite look Canadian ! :)

1556479470_mask3.thumb.JPG.2af2e1f4f1a9153e631204dbcdfad9a8.JPG1960077269_Mask1.thumb.JPG.553bf245d8fb40ce353d91b31de99448.JPG

mask2.JPG.c2f4aeabc7cba1693da594fef80ef9cd.JPG

As long as they conform, they seem much better value than the local supermarkets are offering. Everything seems to come from China these days, even the virus ?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes but during the more modern ones, 1957, '67-70 when millions in the U.K died and herd immunity was used there was no instant media, everyone got on with life and HMG didn't pander to the overly pol

I would still go. However, because the threat of quarantine was enough to worry the other half we cancelled our trip 48 hours before sailing (and got a full refund).  We were due to sail home on the d

Throughout England there were 100 hospitalised cases during week 33 spread across 51 of the 300 authorities. That's fact based on hospital reports. The week before the West Yorkshire lockdown eff

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BZH29 said:

The pack they come in bears 3 addresses, Leeds, Germany, and manufactured in China.                  The packing note doesn't quite look Canadian !

China, Italy & the U.S are the main countries that produce masks usually for U.S comapanies such as Kimberly Clarke, Honeywell, 3M & Gerson.

Those with a Chinese typeface are made by Gerson or Shanghai Dasheng.