Are there really no planned sailings till February?

11 minutes ago, BobCrox said:

I know there are sailings from Dover but it looks like BF are closing altogether till Feb. Unless you have found any?

Assuming you mean BF France, Portsmouth to Caen continues throughout the winter and Poole/ Cherbourg, Portsmouth/ St Malo haven’t been cancelled after 2nd November yet 

Edited by David Williams

It can be confusing if you don't remember to click on each month and sometimes I click on the outbound month and forget to change the return as well'

• Like 2

Brittany Ferries took our booking for Spain, out in early December, return in early March. I’d be incandescent if I thought they’d raised our hopes and then stopped sailing !

On 24/08/2020 at 12:16, David Williams said:

As I read it there are no crossings from Plymouth to Roscoff after 1st November until 22 March 2021. Thats nothing, absolutely nothing for four and three quarter months from Plymouth and Roscoff. In all this retrenching is there any intention to return to the old schedule after the pandemic? Got some hard thinking about France as a year round  place to go.

6 minutes ago, straightfeed said:

As I read it there are no crossings from Plymouth to Roscoff after 1st November until 22 March 2021. Thats nothing, absolutely nothing for four and three quarter months from Plymouth and Roscoff. In all this retrenching is there any intention to return to the old schedule after the pandemic? Got some hard thinking about France as a year round  place to go.

Yup, and when anyone complains on Twitter, the response is that they cannot afford loss making routes. I suspect that when the winter timetable is ‘consolidated’ we will be able to say the same about other routes !