Cabin numbers on Galicia

We’ve just had our amended bookings for December 2020, changed from Pont Aven to Galicia. Outward journey is in cabin number 7113 but return is given as 0733. Either this is right in the bilges or a mistake. 

I can’t find any deck plans of the Galicia to check and attempts to phone or e- mail seem to get no-where. I am concerned we might grt onboard next March to find we have no cabin !

Yes that has me thinking we just had our amended tickets for the Galicia ,with cabin number 740 and 766 for return trip.it says on website there is two types of pet  friendly cabins but does not tell me which of the two we have.with no deck plans you cannot work it out for yourself so going have to try and contact them to find out.stay safe

Getting a bit more confused about pet friendly cabins on the Galicia.looking on websites and it says dog exercise area is on deck10 and owners will have a set of stairs go up from  pet friendly cabins on deck 9 .yet our bookings are cabin 740 outwards and 766 on return trip( pet friendly)I suppose they will get it right before we sail in January. stay safe

14 hours ago, nodwad said:

there is two types of pet  friendly cabins

No just one 'pet-friendly' cabin type. The other is a mistake. It's the one with a bed that converts to a sofa and should be sold as a 'petting-friendly' cabin. 

Ed

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

No just one 'pet-friendly' cabin type. The other is a mistake. It's the one with a bed that converts to a sofa and should be sold as a 'petting-friendly' cabin. 

Ed

There are 2 types one inside and one outside, sorry to spoil a 'joke'

image.png.dbfc8eea489b8a26eed1a1dc4ff98c01.png

Contacted bf about confusion over pet friendly cabins this morning.i asked why our pet friendly cabin was 760 going out and 766 return trip.the reason I asked was on bf website say the pet friendly cabins are on deck 9.the answer I got was deck 7 pet friendly cabins are outside 4 berth premium cabins.so mind rested ,she also said deck plan will be getting released soon.stay safe

• Like 1