Condor Liberation

TonyMWeaver

26 minutes ago, TonyMWeaver said:

No, it was certainly planned for her in come in but was cancelled at the last minute.

Yes, only just remembered the cancellation.  Could vaguely remember her being connected with a Portsmouth trial!   

Edited by Khaines

12 minutes ago, Fine Whine said:

Not a great photo but here she is leaving Portsmouth, taken from Normandie courtesy of FW!

Her trial was to Cherbourg earlier this year...

Chris

So she has now done a trial in Cherbourg and Portsmouth, I really don't know what you may be suggesting !

Has NEX done trials in the Channel Islands ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, David Williams said:

So she has now done a trial in Cherbourg and Portsmouth, I really don't know what you may be suggesting !

Has NEX done trials in the Channel Islands ?

Heard on a grapevine that she could serve the CI to replace Rapide.  As she costs too much to run.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Khaines said:

Heard on a grapevine that she could serve the CI to replace Rapide.  As she costs too much to run.

If true, that's some positive news. I'll swap her for Rapide at a shot as long as the port of departure is St Malo and not Cherbourg. Of course, if they wish to run her to both that's great too. Ed

• Like 1

Just now, Khaines said:

Ummmmm, I think I need to clarify my response to David’s post.   It is. NEX that might be replacing Rapide, as quoted from a BF employee she costs too much to run.  Of course this is his opinion.  Just thought I’d clarify that.