Tediously Linked Ferry Songs...

I suspect I'm either going to regret this, or be appalled at some musical choices... but nonetheless...

Does anyone have any ferry or Brittany Ferries related songs? Links can be tedious... although let's just exclude the works of Britney Spears and Bryan Ferry right now...

I'll kick it off with Michel Sardou and Les lacs du Connemara...

17 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

Popular guy! Ed. 

Indeed , his name appeared frequently in our history class text books in primary school and seemed to cross over into the catechism which followed .

11 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

How about this? 

I'm not sure if they are foot passengers or not so this song may not be allowed right now.

Ed

Somehow, I knew when I asked for 'tediously linked' you wouldn't disappoint! 

One for the Le Havre fans? 

7 hours ago, zuludelta said:

Well this one has become inextricably linked to BF.

We have been woken up by this on Normandie for the last few summers on our way to the Vendee (24/6/16 was scary as hubby returned from the gents at 5.30am with the news that the UK had voted to leave the EU). Last autumn I booked us on Bretagne because I realised that travelling  from central Scotland with a teenager rather than small children was feasible for check-in for the St Malo crossing (breakfast at Tebay services and then no stops before PIP other than toilets works for us).

20 hours ago, zuludelta said:

Well this one has become inextricably linked to BF.

Hearing this has made me very sad, and reminds me that I have not seen my beloved Brittany and all my friends there for over a year. Roll on June 2021.

• Like 2