FSG Hull No. 774 - A new chapter

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

130 is really a sample number based on a range of different accompanied and unaccompanied traffic.  Giving a trailer capacity for any ship is always hypothetical.   As food for thought, see this link

Ok, let’s try again... Now that the vessel formerly known as Honfleur has finally arrived at Fosen shipyard I think a new heading/thread is called for because the next chapter in her troubled lif

No offence meant, the important thing is being able to laugh at yourself. Many, many years ago the hour went back at the end of September in France, end of October in the U.K., meaning for one month o

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, David Williams said:

Ed, it is worth translating the question for others !

Ok, so the question 'Le chantier a-t-il repris sur le Honfleur ? Si oui, une date de fin de travaux est-elle annoncée ?' translates as:

'Has assembly work restarted on Honfleur? And if so, has any date been given for the completion of said work?'

Ed

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Fine Whine said:

David he’s basically asking if the next stage of work on the (ex) Honfleur has been started yet, and if so how long is it planned to go on for...

Chris

Chris, I managed to work that out ok !

However some get prickly at seeing French in this forum and Ed did offer to translate it !

ps and I do like to see an expert at work !

Edited by David Williams
10 hours ago, David Williams said:

ps and I do like to see an expert at work !

Humph - well I’m an expert too David, pop in and I’ll show you how to appreciate a bottle of decent wine the next time you’re in Cherbourg...😂

Chris

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 1 month later...