Condor Rapide - Portsmouth

TonyMWeaver

7 hours ago, TonyMWeaver said:

UPDATE: Condor Rapide in Portsmouth tomorrow (Wednesday), docking at 12:00, departing at 13:30 according to QHM. - Subject to change.

However, this movement is not listed on Portsmouth International Port's Arrivals/Departures.

It'll be for berthing trials only that's why it's not on Portsmouth port's departure board. Also Condor have no plans to run a regular fast ferry service from Portsmouth.

2 hours ago, Nick Hyde said:

It'll be for berthing trials only that's why it's not on Portsmouth port's departure board. Also Condor have no plans to run a regular fast ferry service from Portsmouth.

It's listed on the PIP list now, was updated earlier. Going back to St Malo this afternoon.

58 minutes ago, Stena Invicta said:

Hi Nick

Its to transport trade cards not berthing trials.

Further to my request for english language version of the site - what are 'trade cards'. They must be both sizeable and valuable. I still have my collection of cigarette cards somewhere, perhaps they would like those as well?

21 minutes ago, rogerpatenall said:

Further to my request for english language version of the site - what are 'trade cards'. They must be both sizeable and valuable. I still have my collection of cigarette cards somewhere, perhaps they would like those as well?

I might not be the one to ask for a clear English explanation given your earlier comment but I think it might be a typo of 'trade cars'. Ed

Edited by Cabin-boy

Just now, colin said:

So a bunch more ex hire, low mileage CI cars on the market. Bought one many moons ago.

Used to be big business this time of year on dealers forecourts. They all had CI number plates on, usually low milage year old small sized cars

• Like 1