Merry Christmas!

I'll no doubt be popping onto the forum later this evening but...

May I wish every member and their families a Merry Christmas and a positive 2021.

We've all been through a lot this year and personally have found the forum overall and members in particular to have been an important social & psychological touchstone.

Best wishes All.

Iain. 

• Like 9

Yes, this is a lively forum with differing opinions but the great thing is that people do respect the views of others and somehow we manage to keep everything on a civilised basis. Not a mean achievement.

I wish you all a good Christmas and all the best for the coming year which will hopefully see us released from many of the current restrictions.

Colin (one of the other ones!)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope that even during these difficult times you can take a moment to reflect on 2020, enjoy some quality time with your friends and families (even if this is via zoom or remotely), and look forward to a prosperous 2021.  

• Like 6

Right then... 

That's me done today, will no doubt be back tomorrow while the turkey turns to dust.

Merry Christmas lads and to your families, look after yourselves.

Best wishes to my fellow musketeer's.

Iain & Heather.

• Like 3

Merry Christmas all. 2020 is the first year in a long time I've not been on a ferry (does the Windermere ferry count?). We've seen some difficult times this year, but I have enjoyed the discourse on this forum a lot. Thanks to you all. I do believe the best is yet to come, and I believe that BF will flourish once again in the years to come. I'm booked to Roscoff in August and have been looking forward to it for a long time. Hopefully will be able to get somewhere else by boat before that. Islay and Holland pencilled in, but who knows..Merry Christmas 

• Like 4

My father-in-law is always slightly unpredictable when it comes to giving presents, but this year has outdone himself. 

It would appear that during lockdown he has snuck up to the closed Bayeux Tapestry museum, cut out a key part and had it framed for me. 

If the French want it back we will have to reopen the Brexit negotiations as it's now British property once again and will be gracing the back of my toilet door for the foreseeable future. 

Ed

DSC_0701.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 4