Seeing there is a distinct lack of opportunities this year; I thought perhaps as a cheery reminder of how good things can be, (and quite often are), that people may like to post/repost their "Best Of..." pictures from NYE special sailings, cruises/mini-cruises from years gone past throughout the rest of today...?! :D 

Good news ..and a New Year's  Day cruise all in one !  

Etretat  will arriving in Portsmouth in a few minutes time after a long absence, and will be offering a festive truckers cruise to Le Havre on 1st January in the morning.

But there may be better news than that.

Happy New Year to you all.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Shefford said:

I have never been on a NYE cruise, but these are from a Portsmouth/St Malo BFE day trip in March 2017 - the first one I did on Pont Aven. A Healthy New Year to everyone!

IMG_2771.JPG

IMG_2772.JPG

IMG_2773.JPG

Omg! The chocolate mouses! That's more like it, made up for the whole year that has, thank you! 👍

I am willing to bet that more than a couple of us have smuggled a chocolate mouse off the ship before, including white dish. 😉 Anyway, happy brexit minute. And here's to a new era, and the commencement of normality in some way again soon, and mini cruises  coming back, and getting to visit Chris and his fine whines again soon 👍

• Like 1

It's a very nice NYE so far, just on our second bottle of Bourgogne and agreed a holiday in France for August via Zoom with stepdaughter and grandchildren!  Hoping for happier times to come.  Best wishes to all and thankyou for the excellent information, fun and debate on the forums.

• Like 1