2 Galicia Passenger Videos (First on YT?)

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya

thanks so much for featuring my video!

i just vlog off my phone as a bit of a hobby, mainly to show my family back home what im up to, so im keen for feedback to help mee improve  as  im very new to camerawork!

these videos were intended to show what i got up to on my journey home, which was a pretty hellish experience between the storm and my seasickness! 

I recently made the return journey and filmed a full vlog of the ship, please do check it out and let me know what you think! I appreciate the support and feedback!

thanks

sophie

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Behind The Sax said:

https://youtu.be/atIaiAM6EP4

Skip to 6 minutes 30 seconds in order to see the quick tour or watch the whole video to see the meals, restaurants, boarding / disembarkation And more

feedback welcomed, this is just a hobby id like to improve on xo

It was clear and well spoken, I like to use of "Type Over" long with the makes you used on the ships map.

It would have been nice to know what you had got to eat and if it was hot as the beans when you eating them comes across as being cold as with the rest on mixed plates.

All things apart a nice video, much better then the first two at top of page.

Thank you for sharing. 

6 hours ago, Eddies said:

It was clear and well spoken, I like to use of "Type Over" long with the makes you used on the ships map.

It would have been nice to know what you had got to eat and if it was hot as the beans when you eating them comes across as being cold as with the rest on mixed plates.

All things apart a nice video, much better then the first two at top of page.

Thank you for sharing. 

Hiya Eddie, thanks for the feedback!

the video is super long, but i do show you my meal at the tapas restaurant, my breakfast, + my  dinner in the main restaurant, the beans werent cold, but i couldnt judge temperature as i had to run back to my cabbin for my purse before i ate 😂 

thanks for the feedback. The other two videos were just intended as showing what i did during my journey homer, this  one is supposed to be an actually informative tour video

On 04/01/2021 at 14:49, Chef said:

She should have pointed the camera in the direction she was heading  instead of videoing a selfie .

Hi Chef, it was not intended to be a film about the ferry, rather a film about me being able to get home to see my family after 18 months, but i have now posted a full tour video :) x

Thank you for that , and if you have any information on the rolls (the bread type) please let the forum know , it's of great importance to some of us here .

• Haha 6

16 hours ago, Behind The Sax said:

https://youtu.be/atIaiAM6EP4

Skip to 6 minutes 30 seconds in order to see the quick tour or watch the whole video to see the meals, restaurants, boarding / disembarkation And more

feedback welcomed, this is just a hobby id like to improve on xo

I must say that I really enjoyed this video with its very accessible presentation style.

It is really good to see the ship experience through the eyes of a regular passenger, especially in these times where it is difficult for most of us to travel.  It helps us to see how the customer touch points work such as the inclusive meals where we perhaps seen things aren't as clear as they could be.   I learnt a lot about how that worked which I hadn't realised just from the BF website.  The insights into what food is offered where and when were great.

The ship tour was also very clear.  It was nice too to see something of the much-talked of digital experience onboard.

Finally the feedback on the ship was fair and polite which gave a lot of credibility.

I look forward to any future videos!

Also nice to see the discreet camerawork to avoid unduly capturing other passengers or crew.

• Like 2
On 04/01/2021 at 14:49, Chef said:

She should have pointed the camera in the direction she was heading  instead of videoing a selfie .

Do you think that if you watch the video backwards it makes more sense?

Ed

• 1 month later...

In light of the new predictions on international travel in May, i thought i would share these vlogs again, to help anyone planning a journey get to know the Galicia Ferry better and to see what the travel restriction process looks like!

hope it helps!

Galicia Tour Vlog: https://www.youtube.com/atIaiAM6EP4

Border control vlog: https://www.youtube.com/EX80cUMrNKA

Edited by Behind The Sax
  • Like 2