A roadmap for Optimism

8 minutes ago, IanN said:

Is this for real  Is it a total about face or am I missing something

No, many of the European countries are beginning to offer the AZ vax again because as we already knew, there's nothing wrong with it.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The majority of clots appear to be the ones making decisions to suspend the vaccination programmes. Ed

Quantas have decided to start offering 'mystery flights' whereby passengers don't know their destination until they step on board. Obviously Ryanair have been doing this for years but I wonder whether

As a lifelong BF fan and regular user of their services, we must never forget that in the main it is not the French who patronise BF ferries but the Brits (including Daily Mail readers!). The success

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

A large number of first doses have been given to doctors under 55 so they are going to have to decide if they get the second dose of AZ or not. 

Ed

Wont that nobble the health passport or is that still being reviewed? You can't mix Pfizer & AZ and to be given the green light to travel you supposedly need both doses or face a test.

6 minutes ago, jonno said:

Wont that nobble the health passport or is that still being reviewed? You can't mix Pfizer & AZ and to be given the green light to travel you supposedly need both doses or face a test.

Who knows where they are on passports.

One of my students aged 53 with asthma got AZ last Saturday and will now be in limbo. He's not due the second jab until late May at the earliest.

Ed

Edited by Cabin-boy
  • Gareth locked this topic

Wow - I’ve not been monitoring the forum regularly recently owing to time pressure, but this thread has been brought to my attention.

It’s clearly moved a long way away from discussion of the BF roadmap to optimism (or anything else to do with ferries for that matter).

It will take a while to go through this and get the thread back on track, so please bear with us on that.  Meanwhile I’ve locked it temporarily to new posting as it all seems to have become rather caustic and political.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3