A piece of BF history...on Ebay

29 minutes ago, mjturner said:

This is my Brittany Ferries memorabilia, a wallet which they sent me with tickets many years ago. I have used it ever since as a passport/ticket holder whenever we travel. Of no value except sentimental

DSC01898.thumb.JPG.28f28512e40b8b27d34ab7455db1090b.JPG

Yes we use our BF wallet for all travels, very handy.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Ferry Man said:

Well it ended up going for nearly £27! Expensive key ring!

daves_pad! might be rethinking his decision now. His has a clip on the top which must make it even more valuable.

Ed

3 minutes ago, The Ferry Man said:

Well it ended up going for nearly £27! Expensive key ring!

Only a matter of time now until the market becomes flooded with fake BF key rings from the 70s

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

daves_pad! might be rethinking his decision now. His has a clip on the top which must make it even more valuable.

Ed

Lol > nice to know!

on a side note, I’m now wondering what my Normandie funnel shaped crystal paperweight is worth.... (I Got that and a  magnum of möet for being the first vehicle on its maiden crossing, Obviously the champagne has gone) 

Edited by daves_pad!
2 hours ago, zuludelta said:

Only a matter of time now until the market becomes flooded with fake BF key rings from the 70s

With the contacts we (company I work for) have in China - it could be done quite easily.

Place your orders...

7 hours ago, daves_pad! said:

Lol > nice to know!

on a side note, I’m now wondering what my Normandie funnel shaped crystal paperweight is worth.... (I Got that and a  magnum of möet for being the first vehicle on its maiden crossing, Obviously the champagne has gone) 

In all seriousness that’s quite an honour to be the first vechile on a ferry’s maiden voyage! And to think I feel a sense of pride and importance being the first foot passenger on a standard regular ferry crossing or flight for that matter.

Do you have any photos of the momento?

10 hours ago, PGTV said:

With the contacts we (company I work for) have in China - it could be done quite easily.

Place your orders...

Your representatives were not in Wuhan last year were they? 😁

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, Cabin-boy said:

Ed

Let us all hope that BF's course for recovery and LEK's projections bear fruit otherwise a BF keyring and other memorabilia could end up becoming as valuable as those from White Star Lines!😀

I wonder whether this would ever get back to BF if I dropped it into a post box, or perhaps I should send it to Alang...

'Acquired' as a memento from the Duc's last BF sailing

20210321_142951.jpg

20210321_143002.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Paul said:

I wonder whether this would ever get back to BF if I dropped it into a post box, or perhaps I should send it to Alang...

'Acquired' as a memento from the Duc's last BF sailing

20210321_142951.jpg

20210321_143002.jpg

That key now opens someone's front door.

You'll be able to work out which if you wander round the streets of Alang at dawn and listen out for the sound of somebody screaming, 'How can I turn that bloody music off?'

Ed

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...