What are the Options?

10 minutes ago, nodwad said:

I must be jinxed,try to do our forms for Spain ,it keeps saying invalid e mail .i have only had it for over 20 years anyone else had the same problems?

Create a Gmail account for situations like that. They always seem to work and never get rejected in my experience.

Ed

18 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

Create a Gmail account for situations like that. They always seem to work and never get rejected in my experience.

Ed

Just done that but still keeps saying invalid e mail.about ready to put my head in the gas oven,lucky we have a electric oven.in any case thank you for the advice

1 minute ago, nodwad said:

Just done that but still keeps saying invalid e mail.about ready to put my head in the gas oven,lucky we have a electric oven.in any case thank you for the advice

Try it with some you trust's address instead. A child, a family member etc. It doesn't matter if it's not the same person as the traveller as long at they can forward you the documents. If it still refuses to work then it's the site which is faulty.

Ed

Yes it could be there website at fault ,I have plenty of time so I will give it try tomorrow,Ian I think it is trying tell me something,if it was not how much we have in credit I might of thought in staying here.

• Like 1

On 20/09/2021 at 19:25, nodwad said:

I have tried numerous times and even used different networks on 3 different devices and no joy at all.

Sorry I haven’t been able to reply sooner, but my account locked out and it took until today to be able to reset the password.

Don’t know if you’ve got the form done, but I posted about solutions a couple of weeks ago. Try submitting another form with a leading 0 in front of your passport number. That was the Spanish help desk suggestion to me and it worked a treat. You can fill in the maritime form a fair time before your arrival, unlike the air one, which can only be done 48 hours before. However you must have been fully vaccinated 14 days before you do it. I’m told that this is because you could set sail from for example South America and it would take a while to arrive in Spain. We mustn’t fall into the trap of thinking that the Spanish government has designed the form just for BF passengers.

We had not problem with the form, done as a family group, and it was accepted straight away. Like JohnMustow we were selected for a random check.

4 hours ago, AmigoCirculo said:

Sorry I haven’t been able to reply sooner, but my account locked out and it took until today to be able to reset the password.

Don’t know if you’ve got the form done, but I posted about solutions a couple of weeks ago. Try submitting another form with a leading 0 in front of your passport number. That was the Spanish help desk suggestion to me and it worked a treat. You can fill in the maritime form a fair time before your arrival, unlike the air one, which can only be done 48 hours before. However you must have been fully vaccinated 14 days before you do it. I’m told that this is because you could set sail from for example South America and it would take a while to arrive in Spain. We mustn’t fall into the trap of thinking that the Spanish government has designed the form just for BF passengers.

We had not problem with the form, done as a family group, and it was accepted straight away. Like JohnMustow we were selected for a random check.

Still no joy at all,keeps saying invalid e mail.tried 2 different e mail it keeps saying invalid e mail.

Even got a friend who is very savvy with pcs and he cannot do it either even on his device so that 4 different device and 3 different networks and no joy.has any one got thevspanish helpline address please

24 minutes ago, nodwad said:

Even got a friend who is very savvy with pcs and he cannot do it either even on his device so that 4 different device and 3 different networks and no joy.has any one got thevspanish helpline address please

If the helpline still exists they clearly don't want you ringing it as I can't find a number anywhere online. 

Ed

Were the different emails on the same provider? I had a problem once when emails wouldn't go through on BTMail but no problem with my AOL address. For some reason the recipient would not accept BTInternet addresses.

If so might be worth setting up a GMail address.

2 hours ago, nodwad said:

The phone number is +34 910 503050

This is a 24 hour service in Castellano and English.

The email is SpTH@atos.net

You can also try spth@sanidad.gob.es

14 minutes ago, AmigoCirculo said:

The phone number is +34 910 503050

This is a 24 hour service in Castellano and English.

The email is SpTH@atos.net

You can also try spth@sanidad.gob.es

Where did you find that? The FAQs for the form don't seen to include contact information.

Ed

7 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

Where did you find that? The FAQs for the form don't seen to include contact information.

Ed

Friends in high places😆

Edited by IanN

29 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

Ed

It came back in the first email I had from the help desk when I hit problems with the form several weeks ago. I think I found the contact email in the Spanish language website. IanN thinks it’s because I have friends in high places. It’s more that I made friends in low places when I spent part of my undergraduate years  at Salamanca in the 70s!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, nodwad said:

Just had another friend to try and she had no joy either it keeps saying invalid e mail.just wonder has anyone on this site have tried in the last 2 days to do the travel form?

Four days.

There is more than one UK travel locator form site. On one it wouldn't accept my mobile phone number. On the other, reached by using google instead of a link there were no problems.

Will anyone out there just do a dummy run for me.ie try and fill the travel form in.as I said before I get to do the form with no problem then as soon I put the first letter in of my e mail address it comes up in red beneath where the e mail address goes in.invalid e mail.sorry to be a bore on this but it has me baffled and a few other people included,who have tried also but with no joy.many thanks

1 hour ago, nodwad said:

Will anyone out there just do a dummy run for me.ie try and fill the travel form in.as I said before I get to do the form with no problem then as soon I put the first letter in of my e mail address it comes up in red beneath where the e mail address goes in.invalid e mail.sorry to be a bore on this but it has me baffled and a few other people included,who have tried also but with no joy.many thanks

I wonder if after 90 days it drops off the system and allows you to make another request. Try asking BF Santander they speak very good English and I mean very good. The call costs more but not if you are on hold for 30 mins and they answer straight away.

1 hour ago, nodwad said:

I get to do the form with no problem then as soon I put the first letter in of my e mail address it comes up in red beneath where the e mail address goes in.invalid e mail.

A number of sites do that. Until you complete your email address it is after all an invalid address. It's a bit off putting but it does make some sense.