This popped up in my facebook memories today, to remind me of a trip we did a few years ago today. It being Easter a few have popped up, one from the following year from the Commodore Lounge on PA. I have to say it made me rather nostalgic, and longing for a return to ferry travel.

I won't do guess the ship...One of the things I like best about many of the BF ships is being able to look over the bow from deck.  Can't wait to go back.

10854971_10152730906111437_823580326248685429_o.jpg

• Like 7

Yea love walking out on Bretagne's Bow, can't believe she is the only vessel in the fleet which is possible to do this. Its such a lovely place to be. Gorgeous bow she has. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ross brown said:

Yea love walking out on Bretagne's Bow, can't believe she is the only vessel in the fleet which is possible to do this. Its such a lovely place to be. Gorgeous bow she has. 

It's pretty rate for passengers to be able to physically walk on the bow on any ship these days. At least MSM has the external forward deck (when the doors are open!), and the Pont-Aven has the promenade deck and an outside deck which offer forward views.