Hi,

I'm looking to book on the renewed route from Plymouth to Santander.  It seems all pet kennels are unavailable although its asking me to call BF which I will do when they open tomorrow.  Is it likely that they are all full or are they all just not allowing pets at the moment (I've tried a wide variety to dates)?  If they were full I would have expected a statement to that effect rather than asking me to call.

12 hours ago, David Williams said:

The best way of calling BF when they are busy is to ring at exactly 09:00, before that you get the ‘we are closed’ message.

Thanks David, have spoken with BF, there's plenty of availablity coming back but understandably nothing outbound for a while. Shame the booking site can't make that clear as it would have saved me hassling the call centre folk when they're already super busy.

All of us pet owners have the same problems,you have to book very early to get a pet friendly cabin or kennel.what we do if we have not booked ,just keep going onto bf site and keep trying a few times a day because people do cancel for various reasons.stay safe

• Like 1