Pont Aven back in Cork.

The Pont returned to Cork this morning. Rather smokey in the mist.  Around 40 people it appears. Almost an equal mix between Belgian, French and Germans.

20210703_092825.jpg

IMG_20210703_110105_230.jpg

• Like 6

19 hours ago, des said:

The Pont returned to Cork this morning. Rather smokey in the mist.  Around 40 people it appears. Almost an equal mix between Belgian, French and Germans.

20210703_092825.jpg

IMG_20210703_110105_230.jpg

Nice to see PA back on the route. Any idea how many folk were on the return trip? Once we get our EU Digital Covid Cert we'll be looking to book our first away voyage in early August.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/07/2021 at 06:18, BigDW1946 said:

Nice to see PA back on the route. Any idea how many folk were on the return trip? Once we get our EU Digital Covid Cert we'll be looking to book our first away voyage in early August.

No ,I didn't hear about the return leg 

9 hours ago, Chef said:

I expect that percentage to start rising with the introduction of Covid Passports .

Definetly. Got my vaccine  certificate today and booked on the 27th August from Cork to Roscoff.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ccs147 said:

Definetly. Got my vaccine  certificate today and booked on the 27th August from Cork to Roscoff.

Please don't break it we need it later in the month

• Haha 1

Myself and my wife's  certs also arrived today,  we only had our second jabs last week , anyway happy days, France here we come no quarantine no tests .

• Like 1