DAY TWO TEST

Who are the cheapest?..All I require is that they supply the random numbers required for the re entry to UK certificate in a timely fashion..

After that it's Que Sera Sera whatever the Travel Tax price..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Paully said:

Who are the cheapest?..All I require is that they supply the random numbers required for the re entry to UK certificate in a timely fashion..

After that it's Que Sera Sera whatever the Travel Tax price..

Yes I agree but some are concerned about the test results which is their prerogative. In that case get the cheapest then on day two wander off to your nearest NHS test center and get a PCR test after all it has cost us £37 billion. It then does not matter how good, cheap or expensive the day two test provider is. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TerryDorset said:

Have a look at Breathe Assured. I found them reasonable ,efficient and helpful.

Thanks I will, It seems to have reduced the prices since I last looked (2 for £36 !), I have sent off a couple of questions to see how responsive they are.

1 hour ago, TerryDorset said:

Have a look at Breathe Assured. I found them reasonable, efficient and helpful.

Terry, thanks for that, I have just booked a pack of 2 tests for £36, the form was very simple and my browser completed most of it. I received the 2 codes within 30 seconds and they will be sending out the tests today.

Some providers aim to send the tests out just before you return and I don't trust that idea.

I did send them a query before I booked & I had a response within 10 minutes which is excellent.

They currently have a 'sale', some of their webpages have old prices on.

1 hour ago, Paully said:

I did start looking & found this company which does £12 tests, I did lookup their companies house registration, however I will not be ordering from them, 

https://www.simplytestme.co.uk/

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Paully said:

Trust pilot views seem to rate this company quite well in fact..

Yes it does, and it may well be fine, however I don't like companies that despatch just before return as there could be issues with supply and the directors have no obvious testing background.

• Like 1

I find it a bit strange that BF haven't decided to partner with one of these companies and allow the tests to be picked up on board during your return crossing. That way you could do them in your cabin or car while waiting at immigration and put them in a Dropbox or wherever they need to be posted on your way home.

Ed

• Like 1