Club Voyage Membership

Pugh

I renewed yesterday, for us it is a no brainer. We like day cabins and get our money back on one trip. It is a very good deal, however it will be interesting seeing the discount bands for new members.

I am glad that BF have upgraded the offer, the switch from breakfast to £10 makes sense as more Spanish crossings will have free breakfasts.

I logged on to my account earlier to renew my CV membership. Yesterday there was an active RENEW option. Today, it’s disappeared. I realise that I have until the end of the month to renew but I’ve spent literally hours on the phone to Customer Services recently. I don’t want this again. Let’s hope the online RENEW returns.

CV renewal via the BF website seems to be OK now.

I’ve renewed my CV membership online a few minutes ago (More in hope than anticipation!) without any  difficulty and had confrmation of renewal by email.

I renewed online a few days ago but didn't get any email confirmation (the end date changed on the screen).

I received the email confirmation for the renewal this morning, I assume they have made some more changes behind the scenes, When paying the renewal the BF system froze for a long time when passing back from the credit card bit. I also noted payment issues when booking a crossing last week, the credit card was accepted by the bank and the return to the BF system kept on stalling, the bank app showed the payment and the BF bookings page showed the crossing with payment pending and I had to do a few retries on one screen to get the confirmation.

I posted some time ago about the recent promised extension in the newsletter in the summer. i had an online chat with BF where they told me I would get an extension beyond 30 November. This never appeared so when my account showed that payment was due shortly, I sent Customer Services a copy of the chat. When I logged on to my account today to check that no nefarious person had nabbed my commodore cabins for next year during the data breach I was delighted to see that my CV membership now expires at the end of December.

Not much, but better than a slap in the ventre with a pescado mojado, as the Spanish would say if they had any sense of idiom.

Renewed my membership pretty seamlessly - though I did get an email reminder the morning after renewing, telling me I needed to renew, which was a bit odd.

The sign of the times though, after renewing I was told I only had one referal reward - 10 pounds.

My normal is about 40 quid, sign of the times!!

Rhys