Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Normandie

450 Millions more !

Just now, we (Europe) have 450 Millions inhabitants more !

The European Union is now a few countries richer. I find it very good personally, that more countries have joined. Especially after the Eastern block broke down, it´s important to know those countries decided now to turn towards West instead of keeping the old scheme.

I am looking forward to the moment, when all countries have the Euro. Business will be easy then, travelling will be more easy, and well, for the Eastern countries it will take a while and hope, that UK is going to get the Euro before them.

Never again problems with for example high ferry prices because of money-converting etc.

What do you think ?

Re:450 Millions more !

You are right, nice Cornelia.

Highly that the United Kingdom passes to Euro :)

Here a map of Europe:

~The country which is out of orange is those which have just returned in European union this night:

http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/europe/cartes/

and here the list of the countries of European union:

http://www.teteamodeler-10-15.com/fiches/fiches/histo1/europe1.htm

Re:450 Millions more !

Oh well, for Estonians the welcome "Tere tulemast Eesti rahvat" and for my ex. neighbours when I still lived more East "Vitame vas Cesky".

I just can say about these two countries as I have visited them often during the last 10 years, they have been improving very much and when going there first time it was more like going to a completely different continent, all appeared very much "Eastern" while now they appear in some places even more Western than here.. ok there is also still alot what must improve, but they´re moving forward quickly