Normandie pics from Cornelia

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Re:Normandie pics from Cornelia

About the Normandie, yes I also noticed that the Normandie is pictured on many offers.

And, also the bar-menue onboard Mont St. Michel is NOT with pic of the Mont but with the Normandie !!! Anyone been on other BF ships, or do ALL bar menue have the Normandie on ? I thought rather they do them with each ship´s picture ?????

the bar menu when i was last on the val de loire had no ships logo and the crew were carrying those really cool funky neon trays which glow (god i loved them)

also the normandie is on the BF playing cards they sell and all of their merchandise i think

the bar menu when i was last on the val de loire had no ships logo and the crew were carrying those really cool funky neon trays which glow (god i loved them)

Saw those trays on the Quiberon. Thought they were brilliant! ;D

Also, BF do seem to use the Normandie alot in publicity shots etc. Wonder why, though.

NEON TRAYS ? I don´t smoke but sounds good, didn´t see any of those onboard Normandie and Mont St. Michel.

Normandie is the best looking ship of the BF fleet, yes that is right, and when I see it in port, I just can´t stop looking ;) And it´s a pity those pics came out quite dark here on the forum,

although the Bretagne is even looking bit better, but i haven´t ever seen it in real just on photos ;)

Pont Aven, yes courious whether it looks in real same as on the artist´s impressions !

The Pont isn't quite as streamlined as the original artists drawing, unfortunately, but she is still going to look impressive!

As for the neon trays, if I remember, they were glass trays with a neon strip around the edge. I was hoping one would be left lying around somewhere....! ;)

I think I had noticed such - always nice to have such, but on the other side I am often too worried one could catch me when I´d take something - so I don´t or I asked sometimes if I could have this, or that and answer was a "yes" for 80%, that was not just on BF ships.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here new pics of Normandie, which remains my preferred ferry:

Really Yann, Pont Aven not your favourite? I know you said you expected it to become your favourite ship before you sailed on her, what made you change your mind?

Intersting, really. As I like the Normandie alot, please tell me, where this one is beating the far newer Pont Aven - would be sad though, as I think a newbuild should always be a big improvement in comparison to the older ones ;)

I think the older ferries like Quibby and Duc are better looking than the new...and are far more comfortable in whatever conditions the ocean throws at them... thats just my opinion!

Archived