Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andy

"Leap Year" Cruises

Re: "Leap Year" Cruises

Booked mine! Bretagne to St Malo. £131. 4 people + car cabin both ways + £6.50 breakfast allowance.

They only allow one cabin per booking though.

Great marketing ploy, but if it's a success, what are they going to do next year, a 2008 leap year first anniversary cruise?

Good point really! Guess they just wont do one... Do they do Mother's Day/ Father's day cruises? They should do a Halloween Cruise where they make Bretagne the haunted ship or something. Always seems creepy at night when everyone goes to bed.

My daughters have decided they would prefer to have their own cabin rather than share. Before I ring BF does anyone know if it is likely that they will sell a 2 berth cabin on its own or would we have to enquire at reception on boarding to see if anything is available? The booking engine won't let you have more than one cabin per booking on this trip. With hindsight I should have made two bookings, one with two foot passengers and the other with the car.

My daughters have decided they would prefer to have their own cabin rather than share. Before I ring BF does anyone know if it is likely that they will sell a 2 berth cabin on its own or would we have to enquire at reception on boarding to see if anything is available? The booking engine won't let you have more than one cabin per booking on this trip. With hindsight I should have made two bookings, one with two foot passengers and the other with the car.

Can you not change the booking you have at the moment to booking with 2 and car and then make another booking? Cabin only bookings are not usually allowed. You could always wait until you get on board, but you'd then be paying full rate for the cabin.

Can you not change the booking you have at the moment to booking with 2 and car and then make another booking? Cabin only bookings are not usually allowed. You could always wait until you get on board, but you'd then be paying full rate for the cabin.

Is this not a non-amendable promotional booking?

Yes it is, but presumably they'd still sell you a cabin on board if they have one available.

Sorry cvabishop, that was directed at smartie!

Last year there was a mother's day cruise. They usually "dress" the ships up for halloween.

I think the PLA would look great with a giant witch's hat on her funnel! (L)

I think the PLA would look great with a giant witch's hat on her funnel! (L)

Your wish has been granted.

My daughter seems to have been persuasive with BF as she has got us rebooked in two adjacent two berth cabins on deck 8 for an extra £13. Much better!