Gallery

quincy

Re: Gallery

Same here, I can access the main index for the gallery, but if I click on any of the categories it comes up with Internal Server Error. But if I click on one of the recent photos it works fine. *-)

I can get onto the "home" page from the link above, but when I click on any of the categories, it comes with the same error as the others.

Same here

Ditto for me guys, I'm using firefox on XP does that make a difference?

It shouldn't do. It's possibly linked to the upgrade of the forum software as the Gallery is an add-on rather than part of the package, either that or we had some hosting problems the other day. Bear with us!

Update: The Gallery is now (as far as we know) fixed. There is a small chance uploads may not work, if you run into problems please drop a post in here,

Thanks to Elliot for his hard work getting this fixed

Val de Loire, could you raise that in the technical support forum for me? Include the picture size (on disk) and dimensions please.

Out of interest, how do you get to the support forums without clicking on the above link? It use to be on the forums' home page but its no longer there for me.

Out of interest, how do you get to the support forums without clicking on the above link? It use to be on the forums' home page but its no longer there for me.

Oops, that's another on the fix list! Unfortunately, when the forum software is upgraded a few of the tweaks that have been done need to be re-done.

It has actually not been on the home page for some time, being in the Quick Links menu instead. During the upgrade I did remove that link temporarily, but I don't recall this change ever being advertised.

It will appear back there soon, until I find a better home for it.

As a side note, the problem we have is that with the gallery, forum and main site, about 1400 different ways of navigation are present... and not all of them provide options to do everything. Eventually we intend to harmonise this a bit, but how to do this eludes us, given the vast number of pages and options that would need to be incorporated. Suggestions gratefully received.

Archived