Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHIL

AIS - LIVE !

The ships are well inland this morning on my UK South Coast map.... !!

Guest fisher

Re: AIS - LIVE !

Looking through the AIS site today, and I noticed they have added 'Jersey' on to their English Channel list.

Took a look at the AIS site this morning and it certainly appeared to have increased its coverage areas, showing Barfleur, Coutances and Vitesse between Poole and Cherbourg.

However, I am not too convinced on it's accuracy sometimes. Have a look at the attached screen shot from earlier today and spot the 'anomalous ferry'!

Took a look at the AIS site this morning and it certainly appeared to have increased its coverage areas, showing Barfleur, Coutances and Vitesse between Poole and Cherbourg.

However, I am not too convinced on it's accuracy sometimes. Have a look at the attached screen shot from earlier today and spot the 'anomalous ferry'!

You'll probably say it isn't what you had in mind, but the Jonathan Swift must be taking the long route between Holyhead and Dublin!

Hi all

This site looks interesting. What is the web address? Thanks in advance

The site address is as follows:

http://ais.qps.nl/InfluxPortal/Influx/Influx.aspx?map=Southern%20North%20Sea

Please remeber that you need to register before you can access the site, basic registration is free, if you require the use of premium services then you have to pay.

Once registered you will receive an e-mail that allows you to log in.

Micheil & Jacqui

Guest fisher

Just looked at the AIS site to see the progress on the Bretagne (St Malo - Roscoff), and had a shock when I saw a vessel in St Malo called Armorique! Ah the memories!

Do I see right?

The Oriana is at Jersey!

Shouldn't it be on a cruise? ;)

You'll probably say it isn't what you had in mind, but the Jonathan Swift must be taking the long route between Holyhead and Dublin!

I thought i was seeing things or something....