Sign in to follow this  
Bill

EUROFERRIES: Ramsgate to Boulogne

Re: EUROFERRIES: Ramsgate to Boulogne

They do not want to learn lessons. Why keep giving a date thta is doubtful? Is it so they keep getting money in the bank from bookings? Perhaps it another way to raise money instead of shares?

So many ferry operators who are out of their depth these days. I think many don't realise what a tough industry it can be to make ends meat in.

Jonathan

This is funny, speakers on ......

http://eastcliffrichard.blogspot.com/2009/11/euroferries-launch-video.html

it's also on YouTube.

That's more than just funny, it is an inspired piece of work and goes to show how true it is that great minds think alike! Thanks for sharing it with us.

As for www.euroferries.co.uk allowing bookings to be made for sailings just four days from today, I'd suggest the latest press release of three days volunteering no date for the commencement of operations is a more accurate reflection of where things currently stand.

Well I was in the pub next to their registered address in Surbiton this afternoon. Didnt see any ships hiding round the back.

Well I was in the pub next to their registered address in Surbiton this afternoon. Didnt see any ships hiding round the back.
Bonanza Express would certainly look impressive on the Thames! :P

Eurferries website appears to read NO SAILINGS FOUND.....

Monday 1st March 2010 appears to be the first date for booking which is accepted on their website

Bonanza Express would certainly look impressive on the Thames! :P

Well, one of the Incat vessels did sail up the Thames. I think it was after the transatlantic crossing/Blue Riband thing.

Euroferries press release,

• Tax free shopping?
  • Positive news on bookings enquiries?
  • Bookings taken without a launch date?

untitled.JPG

It’s full steam ahead for Euroferries even though the November start date has been delayed. Positive news on bookings enquiries confirms Euroferries belief that the Ramsgate Boulogne channel crossing will be a welcome addition to current services for those wanting a fast, efficient and cost effective service.

Euroferries is working with all relevant parties to provide both the local community and future customers with the quality of main stream travel service that they expect. Key benefits including free travel insurance and pre-boarding lounge facilities with tax free shopping and café add to the special experience promised to a Euroferries traveler.

Website bookings are being taken now for 2010 and new launch dates will be published as soon as possible.

For booking information please go to the Euroferries website at: http://www.euroferries.co.uk/

For customer service please call: 0844 414 5355

I am hearing 051 is possibly destined for another route so, where are Euroflop going to source a ship - I wonder?

I am hearing 051 is possibly destined for another route so, where are Euroflop going to source a ship - I wonder?

I suspect they'll just pick something suitable from faktaomfartyg and carry on dreaming.

You may laugh - but a few years ago before the LH route ended, the Purser on one ship showed us the details KMW had brought onboard to flash the vessel they were after. They were printed from Fakta!

(Incidentally Mr T, if you're still active online, drop me a note!)

With Christmas approaching could we see "Three Men in a Boat"? Or will it be "All I Want for Christmas is (a Ferry)?

It isn't a rumour - EF have said it is delayed and the last time I looked the bookings were from 1st March ...... although the Press Release says no launch date ! But you can book ...... someone been at the sherry.

Here is something that brings you back to here !

http://grahamshevlin.com/b2evo/index.php/current.php

Well what makes anyone sure 2010 will be different to them missing Summer 2009. All they have achieved to date is making themselves look rather like a Disney charater and probably lose potential customers who have bought themselves a barge pole for future use.