Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sonny9Anderson

[PICS] - Val de Loire/Coutances/Victor Hugo/Normandy

Re: [PICS] - Val de Loire/Coutances/Victor Hugo/Normandy

Jean-Baptiste,

Still very beautiful pics of the ferries of Cherbourg ;)

But on which ferry you are?

Greetings,

Yann Ferries

Yann, he is on the Val De Loire in that photo, and yes they are very good photos, the Val is looking well used, and as usual the Normandy is just looking like a rust bucket

Yann, he is on the Val De Loire in that photo, and yes they are very good photos, the Val is looking well used, and as usual the Normandy is just looking like a rust bucket

Nice pics of the two rustbuckets Val de Loire and Normandy. Not sure yet but I took some VDL pics myself and hopefully I managed to "hide" the bad spots a bit and take pics only about it´s good parts ;)

Coutances... I like the new livery more and more, the ship suddenly is showing elegance in that pic what it didn´t in it´s old livery.

i have to agree-gret pics!

the normandy looks as rusty as ever,especially on the hull.The VDL looks nice though but a bit rusty.

Good Pictures there. As the Normandy travels to Rosslare to Cherbourg as we all know. The sea does get very choppy round Lands End up to St Georges channel. So it doesn't do the paint work any good on the Normandy. so she bound to be called a rust bucket. Secondly although the Normandy replace the St Killan 2 and the St Patrick 2 and even so she is a rust bucket, but surely for many people who travel to and fro from France or Ireland least they have a ferry going to Ireland and that all it matters for some. I must be honest regarding Brittany Ferries you can't beat the sevices and ferries

. The sea does get very choppy round Lands End up to St Georges channel. So it doesn't do the paint work any good on the Normandy. so she bound to be called a rust bucket.

to be fair yes the weather isnt the best around there, however the P-A does plough her way through that same stretch of sea and the biscay as well twice a week, we never have to call her a rust bucket.

to be fair yes the weather isnt the best around there, however the P-A does plough her way through that same stretch of sea and the biscay as well twice a week, we never have to call her a rust bucket.

I must admit here, the Pont Aven is a new ship so there would be something wrong if it would look as rusty as one of the older ones ! Wait a few years and it will also show something of that, prior to refit ! Val de Loire - as always win´s the contest of the most rusty and disguisting looking ferry on the channel, though, regarding the pictures above :D