Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RJT

Coach Firms in Roscoff

Might be a long shot sort of question here but does anyone have any contact details of any coach firms in and around Roscoff. I am taking a party over next year and I need to arrange a coach transfer from Port to hotel and then some days trips out and eventually the party back to the Port.

Thanks in anticipation

Re: Coach Firms in Roscoff

Not sure if this will help RJT but you may find it cheaper if you take an English coach with you!

Our twinning association looked into hiring a coach in France and it works out cheaper to 'take your own'. They are going over this September for five days, a party of 34, on a coach and it costs approximately £70 per person for travel over ~ and back, of course. Includes everything except their hotel in France.

It depends how long your party are staying in France and what your daily routines will be. Why not get a couple of English quotations and take it from there?

They use these: http://www.sewardscoaches.co.uk/

I've no idea where in the UK you are but you could try this:

http://www.bihan.fr/transport-tourisme-finistere.php

I hope this could help?

Had a quick look on Google.fr and there was one company that I rercognised - Bihar. One can always consult the Office de Tourisme.

Send me a message if you would like me to do some research for you.

Had a quick look on Google.fr and there was one company that I rercognised - Bihar. One can always consult the Office de Tourisme.

Send me a message if you would like me to do some research for you.

I think it is Bihan rather than Bihar. Bihan buses are based in northern finistère.

With errors like that - should I get my coat?

At least you knew who I meant.

no.gif You're OK prfd, no need for the coat.

I know you've not had a computer working for a while, fingers need to remember what keys do what, eh? grin.gif

no.gif You're OK prfd, no need for the coat.

I know you've not had a computer working for a while, fingers need to remember what keys do what, eh? grin.gif

Finger exercises definitely needed - "R" and "N" are further apart than France and India!

Alert. Alert. Going off thread for a moment for a quick teaser.

Whats the longest english word that you can type on one row of a qwerty typewriter??

I may be proved wrong, but I think that the answer is in the question. . .

It depends if one is using an English language typewriter Roger?

I may be proved wrong but I think the answer could be in my answer! duck.gifrofl.gif

This must surely set a record for going off thread so far and so quickly. At least no one has suggested it is the B word which crops up in every other thread. Oops I've just done it LOL.

Spot on Greg - Wash your mouth out, Solo, although at least your post, Solo, had an element of BF relevence in it!

Anyway, Mods. I promise to stay on track, for a while, anyway.

The prize, Greg, is unlimited access to info about Vauville by pm. For the uninititated - I gave information about access to the gardens at Vauville to Greg a short while back and suggested that plans to get there by coach were optimistic. We were up that way this afternoon, and believe me, there are some very narrow lanes in the Cotentin. . .

Thank you Roger, prize accepted ~ and I will inform the coach company! lol.gif

Now, where's that acceptance speech what I wrote? duck.gif