Sign in to follow this  
bodie

Does any one remember this

A few years ago when travelling home from Roscoff a Renault Megane passed us while we were waiting to board the ferry with its hazard lights flashing at quite some speed then drove off the edge of the quay into the sea. It nearly crashed through some boats that were in dock. The gentelman got out of the car and manged to get back on dry land and walked back to the terminal. Does anone know what this was about???

Re: Does any one remember this

A few years ago when travelling home from Roscoff a Renault Megane passed us while we were waiting to board the ferry with its hazard lights flashing at quite some speed then drove off the edge of the quay into the sea. It nearly crashed through some boats that were in dock. The gentelman got out of the car and manged to get back on dry land and walked back to the terminal. Does anone know what this was about???

A confused disorientated disabled driver perhaps!

Guest CaptainPugwash

Was it driven by a bloke named 'Jeremy' by any chance?

I am quite sure it was not Jeremy. Honest this really happened. This still leaves a massive question in my life thus far being unanswered. Some body must know what it was all about. Must have been a least 6 years ago I remember asking my dad while we were waiting to board the ferry a question about Tony Blair who was then our Prime Minister.

sorry bodie could you maybe go into more detail if you don't mind - it all sounds rather bizarre.

Could it possibly have been a stunt for a French TV show - a la eastenders - hence it not being a news story.